Sunday, May 29, 2011

Hollister...where I spent my teenage years


Hollister


This is towards the beginning of downtown. The picture is most likely from the top of the parking garage. It's of of, if not, the tallest building in town. 



Downtown...Las Palmas Mexican Restaurant, a great place to get burritos after playing hacky sack at the coffee shop right next to it. Well, technically the coffee shop isn't there anymore. Above the coffee shop I saw the last therapist I saw in Hollister. 


The High School I graduated from. 


This is Dunn Park, the dip in the park is due to the Calaveras Fault Line which joins with the San Andreas Fault line. I used to spend a lot of time here. I remember being an idiot 16 year old and smoking nutmeg. It tasted like Christmas...
Downtown during the Independence Day Biker Rally we used to have ever year...city eventua

No comments:

Post a Comment